Current commission status: Available for small projects
I am available for commission work depending on my schedule and the type of work you want to offer. If the commission is for a single asset, I will charge a fixed fee. If it’s for a bigger amount of work, I’ll charge a hourly rate. Payment through Paypal is preferred. If you are interested, please contact me.
I usually charge a flat rate for individual songs depending on how long they are and how easy they will be for me to make. I’m good with game music, but can cater for any kind of project. Some of my preferred styles include:
- Chiptune – Retro, Game boy styled blips and bloops
- Ambient – Weird, Sci-Fi harmonies that might send you to sleep
- Upbeat Electronic – Fast paced electronic melodies that’ll get your foot tapping
- Acoustic – Mellow tunes with guitars that can suit any kind of emotion
- Piano – Minimalist songs featuring the piano prominently
- Cinematic – Lots of strings that’ll build up some tension
- Rock – Loud guitars and catchy tunes
I am available to sprite for your project using Pixel Art. I will charge an hourly rate.
I am proficient in general programming, and am available to help out with your project or develop a feature. Languages I can work in include:
- GameMaker: Studio